Thursday 4 April 2013

MY KL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! WESLEY NG !!!!!!!



 All my housemate were fighting for their exam and assignment...... this is university life.......and we cannot avoid it.  all the best my dear friends... 

 My studying desk is clean and that time i was doing my reading assignment that was given by Teacher Grace. The most difficult task forever.... I read it five times and finally i managed to get some idea to complete my task.
Guess which is my birthday present??? that was given by
Fardin and Essia

 THE WORLD MAP IS IN MY MIND>>>>>>>>> i sit between girl and boy..... they live in their own world.... the girl is Pinky ... she is studying Architectural in Taylor... and the boy is Teoh.... He is expert in math but he had chose to study TESL in Segi.. and i am going to be his junior soon...  

Now, i want to introduce my housemate to you....

start from right, i mean girl sides are

Joey, Jasreen, Mia , Pinky
Wesley , Teoh , Shay and Danny
Today, i cooked indian mee to my housemate..... It is spicy !!!!!!

 
I fancy reading her book......



Last time, i went to Bream mall, there has a promotion in bookstore....  I found 20% discount and bought it with RM 15.... 



Was that good value for my money??????? 


Recently I have read a book name Cheryl Cole through my eyes. It has inspired to me to be more independent in my life. Cheryl came from Girls Aloud and she had an opportunity to take a break from Girls Aloud and make a solo album in 2009. That time she does not plan anything what should after the next five years or ten years.  Fortunately, she believed everything happens is god good arrangement.
When it came to the very successful video that is “Fight for This love” and she was very nervous because she had very cool director, Ray Kay, who has done some unbelievable videos with Lady GaGa and Beyonce. After that, she started on The X Factor; she has attended to the performances, TV show and judgment.
Finally, she managed to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in March 2009. I think she has had the craziest couple of years ever. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm in the photo! Awesome~! This also prove that I'm not lazy. By the way, I like to have this kind of environment because we just like in office, we can chat with each other face to face, discuss some work, have some fun and so so. I really enjoy this lifestyle even though is just a short time we gather.

    ReplyDelete