Thursday 4 April 2013

Do you know music will change the environment to positive or negative field ? Let have a look in my sharing, shall we?

Instrumental piano music is my favorite . I feel very relax when I heard this during my hectic lifestyle, my emotion is follow the music and turn to peaceful. To be honest, I have strong motivating to learn playing piano, but the time is not allowed me to do this. Recently, I get used to reading, studying, working and so on, there are so pack to me and even no time take a nap (but I don't like to). When I see my roommate is playing the piano, I feel admire for him. Anyway, I try to arrange my time to turn a new leaf in my life.
Well, Instrumental piano song has a different kind of songs such as love song, classical song, sad song,relaxing song and so on. While a person is playing piano, if we use your heart to feel it, you will know the player of feelings. As we know, the best musician of Beethoven ,who was blind in his life, he play well in piano not just about his talent, but most importantly is his feeling to play a Godlike song to it. Sometimes when we hear, we will keep tearing and touching deeply in  our heart. This is why I like Instrumental piano song. Nevertheless, I use to share my presentation with piano song and the result is not bad. Everyone is focus and get attention to listen what I'm sharing. It shows that the effect of piano song will change the magnetic environment to positive field. However, when I listen to rock & roll song, pop song, and any song with rock, I will feel a kind of nervous in my life and easy to get angry. I remember when I listen to the FM which broadcast  the hitz song and the result is I drive beyond the speed limit and get furious while in traffic conjection or some of the car are too slow in front of me, I will lost my safety mind and break the traffic rule. Therefore, this show the effect change it to negative magnetic field. Moreover, the scientist try to work in the experiment of plant with play the relaxing song, the result is the plant grow better than others. So,my friends, why not try to start to enjoy Instrumental piano music?          

No comments:

Post a Comment