Sunday 24 March 2013

SEGI UNIVERSITY

For more than 35 years, SEGI University Group (SEGI) has equipped graduates from diverse backgrounds with exceptional foundations for career achievement and personal success.
SEGI University
No.9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damansara, PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
                                        (SWIMMING POOL)   three malay guys were swimming !!!!!



I think It was going to rain soon!!!!


                                                 I am studying degree in TESL at Segi University in May
That day, i came here for registration my degree course because that is said by my consultant if i apply early , i will get the early bird promotion for RM 1000 rebate. Unfortunately, due to my SPM result is not good in English , so i was not able to register TESL in that time. However , my SPM result that i resat in last year will release the day after tomorrow. I was surprised that i managed to score B  in my English .... Finally , i could apply TESL in Education Fair in Mid Vally.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi,the early bird rebate will be deduct from tuition fee at last payment right?

    ReplyDelete